Entrance Test Registration
- General Requirement :
- Students of grade XII who will graduate in 2021
- High school graduates from less than 5 years ago
- Students must pass the IULI Entrance Test: Mathematics. English, Aptitude Test
- Registration Steps (3 options):
- Direct Registration:
- Prepare copy of required documents nr. 3.1 – 3.7
- Fill in the enrolment form available in IULI Admissions Office at GOP 6, MyRepublic Building, 5th Floor, BSD City.
- Submit the enrolment form along with the required documents to IULI Admissions Office.
- Registration via email/on-line:
- Download and print IULI Enrolment Form available at here
- Prepare the required documents nr. 3.1 – 3.7
- Scan the enrolment form and the required documents and send them via email to email@example.com
- Online registration:
- Create your IULI account here
- Fill in the online application form
- Upload the required documents number 3.1. – 3.7
- Required Documents
- Copy of high school report of grade XI and/or XII of the high school.
- Copy of IJAZAH & SKHUN/SKL (Surat Keterangan Lulus) for registration after graduation. For candidate who graduate from an international school, The IJAZAH & SKHUN/SKL can be substituted with “Surat Keterangan Penyetaraan Sertifikat” from the Ministry of National Education of Indonesia of IJAZAH and SKHUN Paket C
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of ID card (KTP)
- Copy of Family Card
- The latest passport size (4 x 6) photograph with red as background
- Copy of the banks transfer receipt IDR 200,000 (Administration fee) Bank BNI Virtual Account (to be sent personally to email address used for online registration.
- Virtual/On-line Entrance Test
The entrance test is held weekly.
- Monday, 21 December 2020 at 15.00 – 16.30
- Monday, 28 December 2020 at 15.00 – 16.30
- Friday, 8 January 2021 at 15.00 – 16.30
- Friday, 15 January 2021 at 15.00 – 16.30
- Friday, 22 January 2021 at 15.00 – 16.30
- Friday, 29 January 2021 at 15.00 – 16.30
- Should you wish to have the test in another time, you may contact IULI Admissions Office by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or Ms. Diah +6287844033007 (WA/Call)